SITE "HOW TO" GUIDE
GETTING STARTED ON THE MOBILE APP
ll registered Crossbar users will have access to the Crossbar mobile application on both iOS and Android. After you’ve downloaded the app from the App Store or Google Play, you can log in with the same user account you use with your club’s website. Once logged in, you’ll be able to see your player’s Team(s) and schedule.
If you do not see your teams showing, you may need to be granted access to your player’s profile by the primary account who registered your player.
When you log into the mobile app, click on the menu button and then Teams, where you will be presented with a list of active teams that are associated with your account.
If you are missing teams from your list in the app, it is likely because your account is not associated with the team.
If you are a player or a parent:
Verify that your account is associated with the participant.
- Log in to your organization's website using the same email address.
- Click Account in the top navigation.
- Click Participants on the left navigation (click the down arrow if you are accessing the website from a mobile device).
- If you do not see the player, then you request access to the player from the user who registered the player. Click here for help.
- If you see the player, click on View Details.
- Once on the player profile, scroll down to Teams.
- If the team is NOT listed, then it means one of two things:
- The player has not been rostered on the team.
- The user that registered the player has added a new instance of the player to their account. Go back to step #4 above to request access to the new player.
- If the team is listed but is still not showing up in the application, it likely means the organization has the season configured to end prior to today's date. If that is not correct, please contact your organization and ask them to verify that the end date of your team's season is configured correctly.
If you are non-parent team staff:
If you are a non-parent member of the team staff and you do not see your team listed, the email address that you are logged in with is not listed as a staff member for that team. Please reach out to your organization to get your account added to the team staff.
ADD AN ACCOUNT PARTICIPANT
Adding a new user account (such as an additional parent or even one for the player) is easy and you can add as many accounts as you need. It is important to remember that these instructions must be completed by a user account that already has access to the participant.
- Log in to your organization's website using the same email address. This must be done on the organization website, not the mobile application.
- Click Account in the top navigation.
- Click Participants in the left navigation (click the down arrow if you are accessing the website from a mobile device).
- Click 'View Details' on the participant in question.
- Once on the player profile, click +Add Account at the top.
- Enter the user's email address. If the user already has an account, they will be added immediately. If the user does not have an account, then a verification email will be sent to them. They must click on the link to verify their email and then create an account by supplying their name, selecting a password and supplying a phone number. The user will be added once they have created their account.
- Accounts associated with the child can check to see who has been added by following steps 1 thru 4 at any time.
Need to add more than one? Refresh the page and you can add another.
HOW TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE EMAILS
If you are not receiving emails, the following steps will ensure your notifications and email settings are configured correctly to resolve the issue:
- Make sure your profile settings are set to receive emails from your organization.
- If your organization has sent an email and you haven't received it, check your SPAM folder.
- If the email is not in your SPAM folder, log in to the email provider's website. The spam folder often doesn’t completely sync to other apps such as Apple Mail or Android email apps.
- If you have recently updated your email, you MUST follow the instructions in the verification email to verify the new email. You will NOT receive any emails until it is verified.
- Lastly, be sure that you have firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in your email contacts. Email providers generally do not send email to SPAM folders if coming from a known email contact.
MANAGING YOUR PAYMENTS
To edit your payment method or view a summary of your payments on your club's site, please log into your club's site and go to your "Account."
From there, you'll see a Billing option on the left menu.
The Billing page allows you to view your payments/balances, as well as edit or remove old Payment Methods.
If you have questions about the Balances, please reach out to your club administrators. If you see any errors while editing or removing a payment method, please reach out to us at
UPDATING YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION
These steps will walk you through how to updated your payment information on file! In order to complete these, you must have future scheduled payments on your account.
- Log into your club's website.
- Go to Account in the top-left of the page on desktop or in the navigation dropdown on mobile.
- Click on the player whose payment information needs updated.
- Scroll down to the 'Registration History' section and click on 'View Details' on the registration that needs updated.
- In the payment method column, click the Edit link. (If there is no edit link, it is likely because the payment has already been charged or cancelled.)
- Enter your updated card information, select the payments you want to update and save the form.
If this did not answer your question or sparked additional questions, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org so we might assist you further!